21 May, 2007

Next...

Alright, so now that we've had our fill of cupcakes, we're on to mac and cheese. Let me tell you, people, we are having a serious health week. Anyways, tonight at Cafeteria we had Mac and Cheese Spring Rolls (mac and cheese rolled up in dumpling papers and fried- also served with a cheese dipping sauce. I have to say that I think the Fried Mac and Cheese at Cafe 50's in LA is even better...), and tomorrow we are planning to go to Mama's, where I always have the mac and cheese, and Paula told us about THIS place. I am SO excited to go there, so you can expect a full report when we do.

2 comments:

lock said...

test the french cheese. ;)

MylesNye said...

Bwuh- I don't think I would like the spring rolls. You still need to come and try the mac and cheese at the Kitchen. There is a place in Culver City that just does grilled cheeses! I am so glad to be alive at a time when haute cafeteria lunch is in fashion! I fear for a few years from now when it's all ox meatballs or whatever. -M.