26 April, 2007

Going Down the Tubes Without You*

I am bummed that last night's episode of Top Model was a recap, but things are about to get good... And what about The Search for the Next Doll??? I can't believe that Asia won!! I was rooting for Chelsea, but would have also been happy to see Melissa R. take it. What were they thinking? What I wonder is, given her age (18?), will she really be able to fit in? I mean, I don't know that much about PCD, but it seems like the women in the group are considerably older, and undoubtably more mature. I hope she can handle the fame and fortune. What does become of the people who join established groups through reality television? What happened to the INXS show, or the TLC show? I will have to do some research and get back to you on this.

*PS- that's a reference to "Making the Grade", one of my favorite movies.

1 comment:

MylesNye said...

What becomes of ANYONE who wins on reality TV? I didn't watch Rock Star: INXS but I do know that they are preparing season 2 of the show. But not until after PIRATE MASTER aka Survivor Season 8 Part II. -Tourista