29 February, 2008

Sheets to the Wind

So I've been thinking of buying some new sheets, since Eric took the honeycomb ones we had back to Alameda. I can't quite bear to buy a new duvet cover, since I love mine so much, so that pretty much eliminates any floral patterns. I would love to find something graphic and green, but I'm definitely not into polka dots, which also eliminates a huge portion of the sheets out there. Here are some that I've been considering...

These are from Pottery Barn Kids


These striped ones are from grown-up Pottery Barn


These are from Crate and Barrel


These paisley sheets are from Horchow


... and these nautical sheets from Land of Nod are completely inappropriate for my bedroom, but I totally love them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i vote for paisley. woo.

-e