10 July, 2011

Renegade Report

This weekend was the Renegade Craft Fair and I was lucky enough to have three good friends help me out in my booth, which allowed me to walk around a little and see what else was going on. I am consistently impressed with the Renegade folks- they always bring together a great group of crafters selling high-quality goods. Here are some of my favorite things that I spotted this time.



If you follow my Pinterest, you know I have a love of vintage stuffed animals*- they just have so much character!- and I think that Fox & Owl's toys were my very favorite find of the weekend. Erika makes all of her animals from new materials, but I think they have at least as much charm as the vintage Steiffs I love so much.


Erin Dollar had some new textile goods and I traded her some of my cards for a fabulous pillow to put in my new office.


I almost bought one of these screenprinted posters from The Victory Garden of Tomorrow.


I absolutely loved the newest collection from Portland's Stone & Honey. The inclusion of turquoise may have had something to do with that.



These banners from Nice caught my eye.


I thought these chain necklaces from Victoria Bekerman were really lovely.


I also really liked the embroidery done by Hillary Webb in the Gold Fools booth.


I am sure that Vogtsmith did really well with their gorgeous wooden arrows; I admit that if I had a spot for them in my house I probably would have bought a set myself.

I also really liked the new flourescent prints Diva from Linea Carta had added to her linens, but it looks like she hasn't added them to her online shop just yet.

*note to potential suitors: I do not actually collect or own any of said stuffed animals; I just like looking at pictures of them.

No comments: