06 October, 2010

Pretty Things


heather benning via the jealous curator



catherine ryan via my love for you


florian pucher via decor8


restoration hardware via rifle


d-bros via oh joy!



polish art center and decor8 via sfgirlbybay


abigail's atelier via sfgirlbybay


allyson mellberg-taylor via my love for you


saipua


aesthetic outburst



heike weber via the jealous curator


milk tooth's rain


once wed


fieldguided


mary ruffle


ladies & gentlemen





satomi kawakita via unruly things


leighmade via unruly things

2 comments:

jennwhisper said...

Nice!! Yesterday I was looking at Satomi Kawakita's website on my own, right before Unruly Things posted about her(?) weird coincidence!!!

Jenny said...

thank your for including my flask! i love all of the things you posted. especially the satomi rings..i've been drooling over those for days now...