06 April, 2008

Tray Chic


Okay, I don't normally post Ebay items that I want for myself, because I'd be really sad if someone bid against me, but I feel pretty safe with these. I've been looking for a little tray for on top of my dresser, and here are four options. What do you guys think? I think they all have their merits... The green one with the white flowers is a la more blue-green than most of the things in my bedroom. The Scottie tray is not in terrific shape, but I"m okay with a little patina. The pink is a bit pale- it's hard to tell if the color would pop more in person. And the Tray with the roses is great, but I just don't know if it's my favorite... Advice, please!

5 comments:

Queen Bee Amy said...

I would vote for the Scottie tray. It's simple yet fancy. The border treatment is nice, too.

Janice La Verne said...

i like the pink tray the best, but i like pink a lot. i like your blog too, and just scrolled down to the dog photo. Is that a bichon? i have a rescue bichon and a greyhound who are best friends. lots of photos of them on my blog.

thanks for the great images. Janice from Eugene, Oregon

price said...

i just like how the flowers look on the blue-green trays. but i like the color of the scotty dog tray the best, and i think the damage actually adds to the appeal.

Anonymous said...

i know i'm making this hard, but i like the green-blue with the white flowers the best! if the color is too off from your bedroom, i like the pink second best. they are all cute, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for pink. My advice is to do what I do: think about it for a second. Which one sticks in your head? Which one do you think about most, all other considerations aside? Tell us which one you pick!