28 March, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you so much for all your comments on my last post. I loved getting some feedback, and I hope you will be encouraged to comment more when there is something you really like or dislike. I want to address a couple of specific issues you mentioned: first, my not posting links to Ebay items. I generally only post links when there is more than a day left in the auction, or if it looks like the auction might be relisted. It always makes me sad to click on a link to an Ebay item and find it's already gone! But in the future, I'd be happy to post the links, and I'll let you know how much time is left to bid. Also, I had completely forgotten to post pictures of the finished bathroom! I'll have to do that this week. Thanks for the reminder. I'll also post a little more about me, and my business soon. Again, I really appreciate your taking the time to comment and I hope to hear more from you from now on!


This is a picture of the flowers I bought today, on the trunk of my car: protea, narcissus, ranuculas, and lilacs... oh, lilacs! In Providence it wasn't spring until the lilacs bloomed, and they were all over town, making the streets smell heavenly. I wish they grew better here in California.

No comments: