09 April, 2012

Weekends!


Well, even though I have cut back my social life, I have still been doing some fun things. In the last week and a half I went on three great hikes with different friends, attended the Oakland A's first game of the season, bid on some artwork (and was outbid, sadly) at the Southern Exposure Art Auction, sold antiques at Alameda Point, participated in my family's annual Passover seder, tried three new (to me) restaurants, and saw Kermit Lynch and Randall Grahm in conversation about the science of wine at City Arts & Lectures.

grilled asparagus with citrus and olives at local mission eatery

a canyon full of forget me nots at huckleberry preserve


view of contra costa county from the east ridge trail at redwood park

yummy peruvian food at brasa in berkeley

another path at redwood park


Next weekend I'm headed down to LA with my mom for a very quick visit with friends, and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: