14 May, 2009

Show Time!


Eeek! It's that time of year again, meaning I'm leaving tomorrow for the National Stationery Show. This will by my fourth year there and I'm hoping that in spite of the economy we'll get a good reaction to the new collection. Here's a little peek at what I've been working on all year. If you'll be in New York this week, please stop by booth #2049 at the Javits! If not, you can see all our cards at www.piebirdpress.com. I'm also currently featured in the Poppytalk Handmade Marketplace, so take a look there at all the wonderful stationers they've put together.







Pie Bird Press will also be at Bazaar Bizarre at the Maker Faire in San Mateo, May 30-31, and at Renegade SF in July.

1 comment:

jennwhisper said...

i LOVE your new cards! esp. seymour, camera, fan, thermos. good luck at the show!!