24 December, 2009

Winter Adventures

I've been busy these last three months! Since I posted about my autumn adventures, I have


Been on a Storybook home tour.

Rubbed elbows with Clive Owen at the Mill Valley Film Festival opening party.


Traveled to London and Paris.

Seen a bunch of movies: An Education, Gentlemen Broncos, Invention of Lying, Where the Wild Things Are, Men Who Stare at Goats, Fantastic Mr. Fox (twice), Up in the Air, Coco Before Chanel.

Lost 20 pounds.


Acquired a new tattoo.

Been to a bunch of shows: Sunset Rubdown, Devo twice (performing "Are We Not Men?" and "Freedom of Choice"), Pixies (performing "Doolittle"), Mission of Burma, the Dead Hensons farewell show with Thunderbleed AKA Blind Vengeance, Drunkhorse with Red Meat and East Bay Grease (Horse Meat Grease)...


Spent Halloween in LA with my friends and got to see "Beau Fib," my friend Myles' new musical.

Celebrated National Sandwich Day.

Threw a couple dinner parties.

Attended a Wild Dinner hosted by ForageSF.


Celebrated Thanksgiving with my family.

Attended two wonderful brunch parties at Jenn's and Jessica's.


Went to the biannual Art Deco Society vintage fair.

Visited a few art openings.

Saw my friends Ajax and Roscoe DJ at the Attic.


Exhibited at the RISD alumni holiday sale and Renegade Craft Fair.

Went out for our annual crab eating excursion with Jenn, Ajax and Kara.

Celebrated Chanuka at my family's annual latke party.

Attended Stephan Jenkins' "Truemeaning" benefit party (and the after party).

Saw a screening of historical film clips,"Landscapes of the East Bay."


Went to see the Golden Girls Drag Christmas show.

Bought homemade birch beer at an "Underground Farmer's Market."


Saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" at the Paramount Theatre.

Celebrated my birthday with amazing friends.

And before the year is out, I intend to go see Cracker and Camper Van Beethoven, play Camera Assasins on the UC Berkeley campus, and spend lots more quality time with the people I love.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

wow you rocked this year! i hope the next is even better :)