26 December, 2009

All the Trimmings

I have a weakness for vintage millinery flowers and trims. Whenever I see them being sold I pick up a bunch and then wander around with them before reluctantly putting them back where they came from and reminding myself "they will just end up sitting in a box somewhere." Sigh. Here are some I would buy if I thought I would actually use them for something...




marvita13


3 boy grandma


jackie spicer


esse vintage



mary, not martha


chocolate letters




paper tales


hope and joy home


angelico



tinsel trading co.



dolls and lace


caramelos







vintage millinery shoppe

2 comments:

Christine said...

Seeing these always makes me want to take up millinery. I should lend you my book on making ribbon flowers. Even if you don't intend on making any, it's wonderful eye candy.

Anonymous said...

found your blog by chance. i like it. i'll check in again.


~ cestlaviv.blogspot.com